* Model: 002
* Applicable type: M.2 NVMe SSD conversion
* Bus slot: PCIe X16 rev3.0
* Media interface: 1 x M.2 Key M NVMe SSD connector
* SSD type: M.2 Key M
* SSD size: 2230, 2242, 2260, and 2280 drives
* Operating system: Win 7 / win 8 / win 8.1 / win 10 32 & 64bit, Linux
* PCI Express Specification Revision 3.0 compliant, backward compatible with PCIe v2.0 and v1.0 motherboards.
* Serial ATA Specification Revision 3.0 compliant.
* Supports M.2 M key NVME SSD, including 2230, 2242, 2260, and 2280 drives.
* Operating system:
Windows 10, Windows 8, windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Linux, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu, red hat native drivers all support PCIe nvme
* No driver is required because the driver is transparent to the operating system and needs to support nvme protocol
* The m-key interface can be inserted into the SSD of M.2 nvme SATA protocol, and then inserted into the SATA cable to connect to the motherboard. PCI-E power supply is used without external power supply.
1 * M.2 NVME SSD adapter card
1 * Screw
1 * Screwdriver